If you are a horse lover, like the outdoors and want to improve your Spanish, then this is the camp for you!
What we offer
Our summer programme offers International Students aged 12 to 15 years old to:
- Spend each day with the horses: combining riding with horse care & stable management. No prior experience is required. You can also learn how to ride at different levels doing a wide range of extra activities including gymkhana games, pony trekking…
- Learn new skills and participate in our fun workshops whilst making new friends and building one’s confidence: spanish language, cookery, arts & crafts, dancing…
- Enjoy nature walks, beach time, fun games, night activities and much more…
Our summer camp is located at the San Miguel Rural House & Farm in the Valencian region of Salem, just a 20 min drive away from the Mediterranean east coastline of Spain.
Accommodation & Facilities
The summer camp in Salem consists of an equestrian centre, an outdoor pool, spa and restaurant. It offers tasteful accommodation overlooking the mountains. It’s a modern residence where students will both stay and attend their daily activities & workshops. Camp participants will enjoy luminous and nicely-sized double rooms, with a bathroom, TV, air-conditioning as well as a spacious garden/terrace, a dining hall and numerous common areas.
- 1st – 15th August
- 2-week full board accommodation
- accompanied collection and transfer to/from Valencia or Alicante airport
- 100% supervision of qualified staff in activity instruction and horse riding coaching
- Personal attention in small groups supervised by staff who are specialised in children and teenagers
- co-ordination and control of activities by Camp staff
- equipment as required
- full day and evening activities programme and language tuition
- Minibus hire for transfers to beach, excursions, etc…